VicPlas Holdings Pte Ltd
Terms and Conditions for this Website
By accessing, viewing, browsing, visiting or using http://www.vicplas.com.sg (the ” Site“), you represent that you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by the following Terms and Conditions of Use for this Site (the ” Terms “). If you do not agree to be bound by any part of the Terms, you should stop accessing this Site immediately.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VicPlas Holdings Pte Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Exploit materials from our website for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility to the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose;
We reserve the rights to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed the whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Copyright © 2015, VicPlas Holdings Pte Ltd
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the materials used in our website are reserved.
Links to other websites
VicPlas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VicPlas of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Violation of the Terms
VicPlas reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for any violation of these Terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- Commerce legal action against you
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes relating to the contract under these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the [exclusive/non-exclusive] justification of the courts of Singapore.
VicPlas reserve the rights to change the technical specification without written notice.
For Export product, buyer or installer is advised to seek approval from relevant local authorities. Vicplas Holdings is not liable if used locally without relevant authority approval.
‘VICPLAS’ ‘KIWI’ and ‘P&S’ is a trademark of VicPlas Holdings Pte Ltd.
The privacy of our customers is important to us.
By using not only our Web site but also all of our services, the customer authorizes to store and use personal information for the purposes listed here.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.